McNeilly Wood Products is currently hiring Pallet Repairers. In this position you will be responsible for evaluating and repairing used pallets.
The hours for this position are:
Monday – Thursday 6:30am-3:30pm
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Un-stacking and inspection of used pallets for evaluation and repair
- Safe utilization of pneumatic nail guns and hammers to replace nails and missing boards
- Placing of completed pallets on conveyer belt for stacking
- Discarding of un-repairable pallets for grinding
- Maintaining a clean work environment
In this position you will be expected to meet production and quality level standards.
If you are looking for full-time, steady employment and have the desire and ability to work in a fast paced work environment, McNeilly Wood Products would love to have you join the team!
Please contact us at 845-500-5139 for immediate consideration or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
McNeilly Wood Products is an EOE.